Experienced Tree Worker
Gippy Tree Services has an exciting opportunity for an arborist or experienced tree worker to join our team.
This position offers a diverse range of tree works to be undertaken from private pruning, commercial works to complex removals, Gippy Tree Services provides arboricultural work to both private and public sectors and has a range of plant and equipment to undertake all aspects of tree work.
This is a fulltime position with a 3 month probation period initially.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ability to undertake all aspects of tree works to Australian standards
- Tree climbing (not essential but favourable)
- Daily paperwork relevant to the task at hand, including pre-starts, JSA's, SWMS and all other relevant OHS required documents.
- Feeding Wood Chipper
- Stump grinding
- Site clean ups
- General labouring duties
The right candidate will possess:
- A White Card
- References for work within the industry
- Good work ethic
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to work a full week, mon-fri.
- Be physically fit and able
- Have reliable transport to and from depot
- Cert III in arboriculture - or proven experience.
- Truck licence – not essential but favourable
- Chainsaw ticket
- High Risk licence - WP
- A good sense of Health and Safety on the work site
Above award pay rates - negotiable based on experience and relevant licences & tickets.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.